Biodiversity & Dive Guide
- Would you like to know about the most ideal destination for underwater photographers and videographers?
- Would you like to know more about the great biodiversity and have ID pictures of the main Porifera,
Ctenophora, Cnidaria, Chlorophyta, Annelida, Arthropoda, Mollusca, Echinodermata and Chordata Phylums
you can encounter while snorkeling or diving in Anilao?
- Would you like to know my recommendations when searching for marine species in Anilao?
- Would you like to know my recommendations for traveling to Anilao?
- Would you like to have detailed information (such as location, distance, depths, currents, recommended
experience, type of photography, snorkeling sites, ratings, descriptions, formations, profiles and marine life)
with maps and colorful graphics for each of the 57 dive sites easily accessible in Anilao area (19 at
Calumpan Peninsula, 3 at Ligpo Island, 2 at Sombrero Island, 4 at Caban Island, 16 at Maricaban Island, 6
at Bonito Island, 4 at Malajibomanoc Island and 3 at Verde Island)?
- Would you like to know the answers to the most frequently asked questions before planning your next dive
trip to Anilao?
- Would you like to know which are the 10 best possible land tours you could do when not diving in Anilao?
- Would you like to know what are my recommended extension dive tours aside from Anilao you could do
when visiting the Philippines?
- Would you like to have quick indexes and charts of the main marine species and the 57 dive sites
accessible from Anilao?
- Would you like to have all these information and more than 350 pictures always at hand for further
reference at your own pace in a unique full color book with 288 pages, hard cover and plastic wrap?
- I am pleased to present the results of a long time fascinating work and dream. My newly published book
entitled “Anilao - Biodiversity and Dive Guide”.
- ISBN: 978-621-95270-0-2
- Writer, Editor & Layout Artist: Carlos Trabal
- Publisher: Trabal Publishing
- First English edition
- Philippine Copyright © 2015 by Trabal Publishing
Soon available in 20 countries !